Stephanie A. Murad
Greenville, North Carolina
Admitted to Bar
- State of North Carolina, all courts.
- US District Court for Eastern district.
Education and Honors
- J.H. Rose High School
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., Summa Cum Laude)
- Golden Key Honor Society
- UNC Chapel Hill Varsity Softball Team
- Two-time Academic All American
- Dean’s List
- ACC Honor Roll
- Athletic Director’s Scholar Athlete Award
- North Carolina Central University School of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude)
- Hail the Conquering District Court—Protector of Privacy Rights in the Realm of Remote Tracking Software: An Analysis of Clements-Jeffrey v. Springfield, 5 NCCU BIOTECH. & PHARM. L. R. 112 (2012).
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review, Staff Member 2011-2012
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review, Articles Editor 2012-2013
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- Public Interest Law Organization
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pitt County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Third Judicial District Bar
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Construction Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Traffic Law
- Phone: 252-757-3300
- Fax: 252-758-9777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a case?
Call 252-757-3300 or fill out and submit the form below.